Wednesday 29 September 2010

Festivals!?

                                       
Ok, so money and time was a bit tight this year, and to be fair summer crept up on me like a little bitch. It's shown me that I need to plan more for next year. Outlook is a given really, but it all depends what route it goes down, all this talk about dubstep going commercial is making people question whether the festival will be the same, or not, I personally think it won't change all that much (if at all). Then there's Sonar in Barcelona, which gets smashed every year by someone it seems, there always seems to be a star made at Sonar. So thats another one to consider. What about going over to Seattle for Decibel? Finished a couple days ago or something I think and for me and my personal taste it's the line up that would get me the most excited, obviously next year would be a different line up, different genres and all that, but this year is mental. Eskmo, Mount Kimbie, Gold Panda, Starkey, FlyLo, Addison Groove and Scuba... to name a few, fxcking hell! ...Just something I wanted to blog really, if you have any other suggestions at this admitted ridiculous stage of planning, feel free to holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment