Sunday 26 September 2010

DJ Nate - 'Da Trak Genious'



How does Juke make me feel? Well, I want to go Chicago because of it, I wanna witness these goes go mad in a battle. A lot of people over here aren't sure about it, it's off the wall, it's a different kind of structure. I personally think that Juke (well, the Juke songs I like) have a sense of drama about them, the pounding 808's, the stuttering vocals and whatever else you wanna throw in. DJ Nate is the "prince' of Juke, 20 years of are and hailing from Chicago of course, Planet Mu put out a compilation of evidently rare tracks of his due to this being his first worldwide release. I urge you to open your ears, cause the vibes are addicted, infectious and whatever other adjective you choose to use. BUT don't get me wrong, DJ Nate is not who I'd choose to represent the larger scene, so get searching.


Bag it from wherever you grab your music from legally!

No comments:

Post a Comment