Friday 10 June 2011

What have I missed!!??

Bloody hell! I was at war with Apple about controlling my data, the data they said they'd have to delete to replace my hard drive. Anyway, I'm back and what have I missed?? Joker's back with The Vision. Jamie xx's eagerly anticipated Numbers release has finally surfaced, with 'Beat For' massive on the flip. The Maurice Donovan release I was waiting for came out, happy about that. Africa Hitech and Hyetal with their albums, both so individual in their own rights. New Bok Bok, Sigha, Machinedrum and Deadboy releases will be getting mega plays. Lastly, Through Motion came out and Midland gives me chills with that bassline.

So, I know some of these have been out for a while, but I lost my Mac in April, I have been severely deprived!

Now I'm ready to push with Red Leather, the label. Demo's are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment