Sunday 22 August 2010

Andreya Triana remixes

I don't know if it's me but it seems that Andreya Triana has been a bit overlooked, with her album literally out in a few hours I thought it could may be my duty to introduce to a few ears a couple of beautifully but slightly overlooked remixes.

first, probably the most heard of the two, Mount Kimbies gorgeous remix of 'A Town Called Obsolete'. To me, sounds like the shores of somewhere beautiful clashing against a rock, with soulful sounding keys with Andreya's voice sitting perfectly on top, almost whispering in parts.

and secondly, FlyLo's remix of 'Lost Where I Belong'. FlyLo's genius bordering on more genius works once again, with a relentlessly catchy bassline, harps being meddled with, and Andreya's vocals in the background all complementing eachother. Two stunning remixes of two stunning songs, from a stunning voice.

Andreya's album 'Lost Where I Belong' is being released through Ninja Tune and is available practically everywhere from tomorrow, as well as both these remixes. Get yo' ass on iTunes and cop that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment